Product Update: Create stunningly beautiful engagement reports to tell the story of your customer base
Our customers are always looking for more ways to understand customer-engagement trends and undercurrents. I’m excited to add our newest expansion to the Totango product-line. The new engagement reports are a simple, beautiful but very powerful way to visualize user engagement and identify risks and opportunities.
What are Engagement Reports?
Engagement reports is a brand new capability of the Totango application. You can create clear, visually stunning reports that tell the engagement story of your account-base. They’re great for anything from weekly customer-review meetings to a quarterly business review with the board. It’s a new way to shine a light on how engaged and successful customers are, identify risks and opportunities, and understand critical trends that help your online business grow.
What questions will I be able to answer better now with these engagement reports?
– What part of our account base is unengaged and unhealthy? How is that broken down by their signup date or account-manager?
– How many engaged trial accounts do we have? Is that number growing?
– Of our accounts at risk, how many are onboarding-risk vs. ongoing-risk?
– Number of daily and weekly engaged accounts over-time, broken by plan and region
… and much more
How will this make my life easier?
With this latest feature release, you now have a new way to track and manage customer engagement. This is going to be super useful for ongoing staff meetings and quarterly board reviews.
You’ll also have clear answer to touch questions:
– Is the quality of new lead/trials improving?
– What sort of accounts are most success and which represent the most risk?
– How many engaged users do we have?
The engagement report also comes equipped with Account Health Summary and Account Lifecycle reports which respectively show the breakdown of accounts in Good/Poor health and outline the number of free, paying, and canceled accounts over time.
Sounds awesome, where can I find this new report?
Have questions or feedback? Email me at email@example.com.