From Search Engine Land:
- Bing Ads Editor for Mac is now available to everyone
Mar 1, 2017 by Ginny MarvinThe highly requested desktop tool is now out of beta.
- The value of search across the modern consumer decision journey
Mar 1, 2017 by Christi OlsonColumnist Christi Olson of Bing shares research on how search fits into the overall buyer’s journey, reaching consumers at all stages in the funnel.
- Do you know what a mobile crawl of your site looks like?
Mar 1, 2017 by Eric EngeColumnist Eric Enge discusses the implications of Google’s impending “mobile-first” index, using a case study to illustrate some of the challenges that webmasters and Google alike will face in implementing this change.
- AdWords Price Extensions now live on all devices
Mar 1, 2017 by Ginny MarvinShow prices for types of products and services in text ad extensions on desktop as well as mobile.
- RIP DMOZ: The Open Directory Project is closing
Feb 28, 2017 by Danny SullivanAs of March 14, DMOZ will no longer be available.
- Intro to Agile Marketing: Work faster and smarter by changing how you work
Feb 28, 2017 by Digital Marketing DepotAre you struggling to keep pace with rapidly changing customer needs and market demands? Are you slowed down by organizational silos, hierarchies and processes? It may be time to get agile. More than 90 percent of marketers who have adopted agile marketing say it has improved their speed to market for ideas, products and campaigns. […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search
Originally published at https://searchengineland.com/searchcap-dmoz-shutting-adwords-price-extensions-expands-bing-ads-editor-mac-270370