Customer Success Managers is one of the fastest growing jobs as we saw in our 2021 State of the Customer Success Industry and Salary Report. Ever wondered how to navigate your customer success career path? Join us as we provide you insights into the customer success career path from real life experiences. There are a handful of customer success career paths you can take, some more direct than others and each requires different skill sets to consider.
Robyn Fernandez, Sr. Director of Customer Success at Totango will moderate our panel discussion. We have a great line up of speakers: Maranda Dziekonski, Chief Customer Officer, Swiftly and Jack Daniel, VP of Customer Success, SentinelOne and Naomi Hawn, Manager, Customer Success, Egnyte, will share their different paths they have experienced that have led them to their various roles as they have continued to excel into their current position as well as navigate the ins and outs of the customer success career path.
The panel discussion will cover:
- What are the career growth opportunities in CS
- What professional qualities are valuable and necessary to build your career
- When you should start considering your next move.
- The most common career paths if you are interested in leadership or management
- Challenges you may face when transitioning into roles in other departments and how to tackle them
If you haven't already, be sure to participate in our annual Customer Success Industry and Salary Survey.